A Parent’s guide to Day Camp
- Day Camp activities are all hosted right onsite so your child will never leave the premises
- SpringHill provides and runs the complete camp experienceincluding fun activities, Bible-based curriculum, and highly-trained camp counselors
- The week kicks off with Parent Orientation on Monday so you enter the week knowing exactly what to expect
- Closing Day on Friday is when you come to see your kids receive individual recognition for their progress at camp
- Before and after care are available if you need to drop your child off early or pick them up late. $35 for before care and $25 for after care, or $50 for both.
A typical day at Day Camp
- 8:00: Before Care ($25/child)*
- 9:00 - 9:15: Campers Arrive
- 9:15 - 10:00: Large Group Time
- 10:00 - 10:30: Small Group Time
- 10:30 - 11:35: Activity Block #1
- 11:35 - 12:05: Lunch
- 12:05 - 1:10: Activity Block #2
- 1:10 - 2:15: Activity Block #3
- 2:15 - 2:45: Small Group Time/Snack
- 2:45 - 3:50: Activity Block #4
- 4:00: Pick Up
- 4-5:30: After Care ($35/child)*
- *If you choose to do both early drop off and late stay, the cost will be $50 total per child.
Belmont Kids Camp with SpringHill Camps
SpringHill Day Camps include small group Bible teaching, high-energy large group sessions, and adventure activities such as archery, bungee trampoline, camp songs, climbing wall, crafts, & more.