KINFOLK YOUNG ADULTS: Kinfolk is the young adults community at Belmont Church. Our mission is to transform culture through authentic relationship with Jesus and each other.
Our Core Values are 1. Jesus is Everything 2. Family 3. Discipleship 4. Unity
When We Meet
- When - Wednesdays @ 6:30pm
- Where - The Living Room
- Ages - 18-32
Other Connect points
- Weekly small groups (email email@example.com)
- Sunday Lunch - 12pm, Koinonia - Every Sunday in Sep., Oct. 28th, Nov. 25th
- Third Friday Worship - 7pm, Koinonia
- Social details
- You are invited to join us for our Wednesday night gatherings, however, it is our hope that you also find a ministry on campus to connect with.
- Home-Cooked meals, an opportunity for students who are away from home to connect with people at Belmont Church and get plugged in- we want to be your home away from home church!
On campus ministries that we recommend: The Navigators,
What if I want to find out even more and possibly become a member of Belmont Church? To get involved at Belmont church; from Community Groups, World Outreach, Social Justice, Children & Youth Ministries and opportunities to help you in your own growth with Jesus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.