- Click here
for a direct link to Belmont's podcast page.
- Copy and paste the following address below: http://www.belmont.org/messages.xml
If you are unfamilar with podcasting, the following links
will help you setup a podcast feed on your computer.
is a podcast?
A podcast is a service that automatically downloads content that you have subscribed to (like a magazine subscription). Belmont's
podcast allows subscribers to download and listen to the weekly audio messages automatically, free of charge.
up a podcast with iTunes (recommended)
1. Download iTunes here and install it on your computer
2. Once iTunes is installed, click here to go directly to the Belmont podcast page.
Note: A warning message may pop up on browsers with heightened security settings. Click "Accept" or "Launch Application" to allow iTunes to continue to load.
Note: Some browsers may not be able to detect iTunes. If you have installed iTunes and receive an error message, click "I have iTunes" to continue.
If you are still unable to access the podcast page,
- Open iTunes,
- Click on the "Music Store" button,
- Search for "Belmont Church"
- Click on the Belmont logo
3. Click on the "subscribe" button to subscribe to Belmont's podcast
up a podcast with other software
1. Download and install the software of your choice.
2.Copy and paste the following address into your podcast software:
(Not your web browser!) http://www.belmont.org/messages.xml